Click Photos to Enlarge
Shattuck-St. Mary's is a coeducational Episcopal-affiliated boarding school in Faribault, Minnesota. Established in 1858 as an Episcopal mission school and seminary, within a decade the school grew to include Shattuck Military Academy, St. Mary's Hall for girls and later (1901) St. James School for younger boys. Combined in 1974 as Shattuck-St. Mary's, dropping the military program, the present school is known for its Centers of Excellence programs in engineering, bioscience, pre-conservatory music, vocal performance, and boys choir as well as the sports hockey, soccer, figure skating, and golf. Approximately 70% of its students are boarders.